2015 Arctic Cat WILDCAT SPORT LIMITED EPS
WILDCAT SPORT LIMITED EPS
One owner, low mileage, 4x4, power steering, windshield
- 700 Inline Twin 4-Stroke with EFI 60+ Horsepower: Modern technology brings you more horsepower, less weight, improved efficiency and long-lasting durability. This all-new Arctic Cat-designed 700 inline twin features EFI, 4 valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next-generation 60+ horsepower engine was designed specifically for the Wildcat Sport and Trail chassis
- Elka Stage 5 Shock Double A-Arm Suspension: Big power requires a suspension to match. The Wildcat Sport gets double a-arms front and rear sporting top quality Elka Stage 5 shocks.
- Power Sport Digital Gauge: Precise readings of the information you need to run wild. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires with Aluminum Wheels: Confidence belongs to those with a premium set of tires. Get a load of these rugged Carlisle® Trail Pro 4-ply tires, designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Thanks to variable assist electronic power steering (EPS) which activates automatically at the moment of ignition, steering your machine requires minimal effort even at rock crawling slow speeds.
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch: True to its namesake, your wheels respond without hesitation - delivering 60-plus horsepower to the ground. In 2WD nothing's more fun than kicking the back end loose as you power steer through corners. This clutching system is ultra-responsive and super smooth. Plus, it's built to handle just about anything.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
- Full Aluminum Doors: Our lightweight aluminum doors give you confidence in the cockpit and provide style on top of style.
- Bucket Seats: Standard on all Wildcat Sport and Trail models, these high-back bucket seats provide comfort for the duration of your excursion while providing an aggressive feel.
- 2-Inch Receiver: Need to pull up to 1,500 lbs. around? Not a problem. Pull your receiver out of your truck, place it in the 2-inch receiver on your Wildcat and back up to that trailer.
- 2WD/4WD with Electric Front Differential Lock: Stay in control, whatever the terrain. With the flip of a switch, power is delivered to both the rear and front wheels via the open front differential. In 4WD steering remains light. When you need maximum traction flip the switch again to lock the front differential.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: When you travel far and wide, you often need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. of whatever you need to get where you're going.
- Passenger Handholds: Hang on for the ride of your life. Yeah, there's a handhold. And it's right where you want it to be.
- Automotive-Style Paint: After you're done covering it in dirt, it's nice to know you can hose it off and have it look pretty as new. That's the advantage of automotive-style paint.
- Engine Displacement, Engine Type: 700, 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 76.9x75.3 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 36 amps
- Fuel Capacity: 7.4 gal
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper / Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel: Double A-Arm / 12.2 in.
- Rear Suspension / Travel: Double A-Arm / 12.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13 in.
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x10-12
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH: 110.5x60x64.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 84.6 in.
- Dry Weight: 1074 lbs.
- Box Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Hitch Type: Rear 2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Halogen Headlights / LED Brake Lights & Taillights
- Available Colors: White Metallic Paint, Matte Black Paint
- 2 Bucket Seats
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Color-Matched Suspension Arms
- Elka Stage 5 Shocks with Dual Speed Compression Adjustment and Rebound Adjustment
- Full Aluminum Doors
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
- Rear Sway Bar
- Underhood Storage Box
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- 700 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Rear Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 26x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 1074 lb.
- 84.6 in.
- Front Travel
- 12.2 in.
- Rear Travel
- 12.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Metallic White, Black