2019 Suzuki DR-Z125L
Here comes the 2019 DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki's Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can't judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed with loads of fun.
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that's tuned to optimize the engine's power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- The DR-Z125L is EPA Emissions and California red sticker compliant.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system allows for precise operation and gives a positive feel.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders.
- Strong braking performance is provided by a lightweight front disc brake and rear drum brake.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight.
- Bright Suzuki Factory Yellow bodywork includes matching race-inspired graphics.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Six-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z125L owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine: 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 57.0 mm x 48.8 mm (2.244 in. x 1.921 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM20SS, single carburetor
- Starter: Primary kickstarter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID 428HG, 130 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single rotor
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 70/100-19 M/C 42M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 90/100-16 M/C 52M, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 L (1.3 US gal.)
- Color: Champion Yellow No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESU
- Overall Length: 1885 mm (74.2 in)
- Overall Width: 770 mm (30.3 in)
- Overall Height: 1110 mm (43.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in)
- Seat Height: 805 mm (32.0 in)
- Curb Weight: 89.0 kg (196 lb.)
- Warranty: 6-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.*
- Extensions: *Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.244 in. x 1.921 in. (57.0 mm x 48.8 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni VM20SS, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 70/100-19 M/C 42M, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Rear Tire
- 90/100-16 M/C 52M, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 196 lb. (89.0 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 US gal. (4.8 L)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.0 in. (805 mm)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID 428HG, 130 links
- Champion Yellow No. 2
- 6-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.